The settlement of a succession is a delicate and complex matter at a time where emotions are at their peak. A number of procedures have to be done by the Liquidators, such as:
- funeral arrangements
- will search
- the analysis of the testamentary provisions
- the completion of tax formalities
- the liquidation of the family patrimony and matrimonial rights
- the payment of debts and particular legacies
- the transmission of the property to name a few. Not to mention that a renunciation to a succession may sometimes be a better solution.
The Notaries of DUPRE BEDARD JANELLE have years of experience in this matter and will guide you in every step of the way.
Seeking a consultation with one of the Notaries of DUPRE BEDARD JANELLE is a wise choice, neglecting to do so could lead to a hazardous situation.